Happy Mothers Day Quotes, 2015, English

Quotes are one of the best way to wish your mother this happy mothers day 2015. Quotes are small, beautiful and a unique way express your feelings so here we provide you with lots of beautifully expressed, small, and a unique happy mothers quotes 2015 for all in English.

Happy Mothers Day Quotes, Mothers Day Quotes, Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Son, Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter, Happy Mothers Day Quotes In English, Mothers Day Quotes In English, Happy Mothers Day 2015, Happy Mother Day Quotes, Mothers Day Quotes, Happy Mother Day Quotes From Son, Happy Mother Day Quotes From Daughter, Happy Mother Day Quotes In English, Mother Day Quotes In English, Happy Mother Day 2015
Happy Mothers Day Quotes, 2015, English

Happy mothers day Quotes For 2015 in English

“4 the be$t mom
who @lw@y$ h@d @ $m!le for me
! know we m@y be f@r @p@rt r!ght now
$o here’$ @ gre@t b!g hug @nd k!$$
H@ppy Mother’$ D@y”

“When u feel u are alone !n the ©rowd,
When u th!nk No.1 ©an understand u,
When ur love !s reje©ted by others,
& when u hate ur L!fe,
Just ©lose ur eyes, & see, her fa©e who loves u
more than any 1 else,
who ©are for u !n lonel!ness,
& d!es when u ©ry.
She !s no 1, but ur sweet lov!ng mother.
Love ur mom f!rst and always.”

“M@m@ w@$ my gre@te$t te@cher
@ te@cher of comp@$$ion
Love @nd fe@rle$$ne$$.
If love i$ $weet @$ @ flower
Then my mother i$ th@t $weet flower of love.”


“@ mother’$ h@ppine$$ i$ like @ be@con
Lighting up the future but reflected
@l$o on the p@$t in the gui$e of fond memorie$.”


“The b@be @t fir$t feed$ upon the mother’$ bo$om
But it i$ @lw@y$ on her he@rt.”

“M” i$ for the million thing$ $he g@ve me,
“O” me@n$ only th@t $he’$ growing old,
“T” i$ for the te@r$ $he $hed to $@ve me,
“H” i$ for her he@rt of pure$t gold,
“E” i$ for her eye$, with love-light $hining,
“R” me@n$ right, @nd right $he’ll @lw@y$ be.”

“@ mother i$ the true$t friend we h@ve,
when tri@l$ he@vy @nd $udden, f@ll upon u$;
when @dver$ity t@ke$ the pl@ce of pro$perity;
when friend$ who rejoice with u$ in our $un$hine de$ert u$;
when trouble thicken$ @round u$;
$till will $he cling to u$,
@nd ende@vor by her kind precept$ @nd coun$el$ to di$$ip@te the cloud$ of d@rkne$$,
@nd c@u$e pe@ce to return to our he@rt$.”

“When I c@me home in the r@in,
My Brother @$ked: Why U Didn’t t@ke @n Umbrell@.
$i$ter :( @dvi$ed) why didn’t U w@it till r@in $topped.
F@ther (@ngrily): W@rned! Only @fter getting cold, U will re@lize.
Mother: while drying my H@ir, $@id,
“$TUPID R@IN! Couldn’t it w@it, till my child c@me home.”
Th@t’$ my MOM (Mother)”

“Motherhood i$ tough 24 hour job
No p@y, no d@y off, $ometime$ it i$ un@ppreci@ted
But yet re$ign@tion i$ impo$$ible.
@ mother i$ @ wom@n who cre@ted by God to bring love,
Joy, h@ppine$$ @nd c@ring into hi$ world.
I @m $o gl@d God h@$ cre@ted @ wom@n to be @ mother
Even though motherhood i$ @ full time job
mother’$ work i$ never done.”

“H@ppy Mother’$ D@y
I love you i hope you h@ve fun.
i love you $o much.
you @re the be$t.
you @re the mu$ic in me.
th@nk-you for being there for me i love you. h@ppy mother’$ d@y mother.
Did you know you @re every thing to me
prince$$, king, mom, mother, brother, $i$ter
you @re everything to me.
I LOVE YOU $O MUCH TH@T I KEEP ON REPE@TING IT OVER @ND OVER.
I LOVE YOU.”
“I love you
You love me we @re @ h@ppy f@mily
With @ gre@t big hug @nd @ gre@t big ki$$
M@ke your wi$he$ come true with every ki$$?”


“@ mother$ like @ r@y of $un$hine
who$e he@rt i$ ju$t pure gold.
@ mother be@m$ with h@ppine$$
th@t’ll never grow old.
$he’ll $t@y in my he@rt forever
@$ if $he were in$ide
We’ve $h@red $o m@ny thing$,
We l@ughed, we $miled, we cried.
I love my mother very much
@nd $till throughout the ye@r$
We $h@re the mother d@ughter love,
@nd @lw@y$ when I fe@r,
I know I’ll @lw@y$ h@ve my mother
$omewhere very ne@r!”

“My mummy,
You @re my ‘$upermom’ in the whole world..
@nd I’m your ‘tiny hero’ who @lw@y$ bre@k the rule$
but never @cro$$ the ‘wild’ border$..
You @lw@y$ protect me with your ‘m@gic touch’ & ‘mighty h@nd$’.. 
You never let me down even if I’m $o clo$e to be ‘termin@ted’ from the univer$e..
$u$@nn@ O T@m, my de@re$t mummy, 
I love u tod@y, tomorrow n till the end..
H@ppy Mother’$ D@y!!!”

“My mother i$ @lw@y$ with me…
$he’$ the whi$per of the le@ve$
@$ you w@lk down the $treet.
$he’$ the $mell of ble@ch
in your fre$hly l@undered $ock$.
$he’$ the cool h@nd on your brow
when you’re not well.
Your mother live$ in$ide your l@ughter.
$he’$ cry$t@llized in every te@r drop.
$he’$ the pl@ce you c@me from,
your fir$t home…
$he’$ the m@p you follow
with every $tep th@t you t@ke.
$he’$ your fir$t love
@nd your fir$t he@rt bre@k…
@nd nothing on e@rth c@n $ep@r@te you.
Not time, not $p@ce…
Not even de@th…
will ever $ep@r@te you
from your mother…
You c@rry her in$ide of you…”

We hope you would love the quotes we have provided for happy mothers day quotes 2015 in English, if so then do share this with your friends. And most important stay tune with us for more valuable post on happy mothers day 2015.
Share on Google Plus

About amber gandotra

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment