Mother's Day Poems 2015

Happy Mother's Day Poems 2015

Touch your moms heart with these straight to the point wistful ballads on Mothers Day. You can likewise cite these novel lines on that uncommon Mother's Day card and blessing that you got for her. Your mom will unquestionably admire the genuine feelings and fortune them for eternity.

Mother's Day Poems 2015

List of Poems on Mothers Day



1. M - O - T - H - E - R

M - O - T - H - E - R 
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell 
"MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

2. Only One Mother

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the world wide over. 

3. Mother's Love 

Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there


4. And Grandma's too... 


While we honor all our mothers
with words of love and praise.
While we tell about their goodness
and their kind and loving ways.
We should also think of Grandma,
she's a mother too, you see....
For she mothered my dear mother
as my mother mothers me. 

5.  Wonderful Mother

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me. 
Pat O'Reilly

6.  poems for mother's day

Mother's Day comes once a year. Some think that if they buy their mother flowers and a card that they have fulfilled their obligation for the rest of the year. If we only comprehended a 10th of what our mothers did for us as children, and how they would literally die for us if needed, we would realize that one day is not sufficient. Mothers Day should be a time to remind us that we have been neglecting our duties as sons and daughters. This relationship is sacred let us honor our mothers.



7.  I Love You Mom! 



Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways... 
The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count. 
I Love you Mom! 


8. I Miss You, Mom

 I used to think that people didn't need
their moms so much after they grew up.
But I've realized that's not true.
So often, when I'm making a decision,
I wish you were here
so I could ask your advice. 
And so many times,
when something happens
that I know you would enjoy,
I wish you were here
to share it with me. 
Now that I'm older
I've realized how special our relationship is.
And while I'm thankful for this bond,
somehow it makes me miss you more..
Mom, I love you so very much.

9. Thank You Mom 

I know how often I took you for granted
when I was growing up.
I always assumed you'd be there
when I needed you...
and you always were. 
But I never really thought about what that meant
till I got older and began to realize
how often your time and energy were devoted to me.
so now, for all the times I didn't say it before,
thank you, Mom...I love you so very much! 

10. Oh! my mother

Oh! my mother
You tied us together,

As the sky is always blue
Let your all dreams come true,

this is what i can wish
i will never forget your good night kiss,

You will be with us forever,
I will forget u never!!!!! 

Happy Mother's Day Poems 2015



sretan Majčin dan ,
feliç dia de la mare,
Sretan Majčin dan ,
šťastný Den matek,
glad Mors dag
masaya Araw ng mga Ina ,
Hyvää äitienpäivää ,
heureuse Fête des mères ,
გილოცავთ დედის დღეს ,
glückliche Tag der Mutter,
יום האם שמח 2,015,
Hari Ibu bahagia 2015,
giorno felice della madre,
幸せな母の日,
dina sing mbahagiakake ibu,
feliz día de la madre ,
Gratulerer med morsdagen ,
Szczęśliwy dzień matki ,
Feliz Dia das Mães 
feliz día de la madre ,
lycklig mors dag ,
روز مادر مبارک 


გილოცავთ დედის დღეს 2015,
Share on Google Plus

About amber gandotra

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment